Join project Problem-based learning in South Asia universities
PBL South Asia develops best practices in problem-based education as a joint initiative between ten universities that are located in Finland, India, Nepal, Bhutan, the Netherlands and Lithuania. Project aims to contribute to local innovation ecosystems, and integrate themes of sustainable development, social responsibility and human rights into educational practice through problem based learning.
We invite CIVIL ENGINEERING AND ARCHITECTURE STUDENTS to join the project and go to Nepal this August!
PBL is a learner-centered approach to tackling issues through research, practice, and supportive tutoring that guides the learning experience, which allows the students to develop their professional skills and abilities to facilitate such projects in the future.
- 3rd year of bachelor, 3rd – 4th year of integrated or 1st year master students;
- open to international experiences;
- have high average grades and no academic debt;
- are sensitive to global and societal issues (equality, sustainability, global warming, responsible consumption);
- are able to communicate in English in an international environment. Perfect English is not expected, but the ability to express your thoughts and professional English will be needed.
- Hace full Covid-19 vaccination (certificate is required to enter Nepal).
CASE in NEPAL: recovery after disastrous events
Preliminary dates for workshop and field visits: 15-28 August 2022. The whole trip can take up to 16 days depending on travel arrangements.
The costs of travel, accommodation and daily expenses will be covered for all participants in accordance with the requirements of the Erasmus + program. If selected, students are expected to cover extra costs for visas, insurance, etc.
The course will not provide ECTS credits, however, the certificate of participation will be provided.
Application till 18 th of May
Selection till 27 th of May
Preliminary trip dates 15-28 th of August